Monday, May 4, 2020

Thank You, For Hosting Murder, Just Because!

To all those who hosted Murder, Just Because.
I say ‘THANK YOU’ from the bottom of my heart!

Denise @ Denise Covey
LuAnn Worley @ Rockin’ Book Reviews
Cathrina @ Constantine
Elizabeth Spann Craig @ Mystery Writing is Murder
L Diane Wolfe @ Spunk on A Stick
Shannon Lawrence @ The Warrior Muse
Bish Denham @ Random Thoughts
Susan Flett Swiderski @ I Think: Therefore, I Yam
Juneta Key @ Writer’s Gambit
H. R. @ H.R. Sinclair
Beverly Stowe McClure @ The Story of A Writer
Chrys Fey @ Write with Fey
Jemi Fraser @ Just Jemi
Mason Canyon @ Thoughts in Progress
Madhuri Palaji @ The Clipped Nightingale
Kathleen Kelly @ Celticlady’s Reviews
Photo by Priscilla Du Preez on Unsplash




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, say hello and leave your blog address - I'll visit, but please take with you my undying gratitude that you stopped by for a read. Be well, be happy, and may your blog surfing bring you joy!