Wednesday, June 3, 2020




Question - Writers have secrets! What are one or two of yours, something readers would never know from your work?



Gosh, I'm sure I've shared everything about myself. I've thought and thought and thought, and I came up with nothing unless you want to get into all my health issues. Which I prefer not to as I'm saving those for the old folks home. I mean, I'll need something to share.


*******

The super amazing co-hosts are

Please be sure to visit and say THANK YOU!



Be sure to stop by my other blog today.
Mason Canyon of Mason Book Tours 
is having a 
GIVEAWAY!


A Free Tour!


*****


And don't forget this is the month for the 
WEP-IWSG Challenge

URBEN NIGHTMARE!



 And in closing...


“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”

Mahatma Gandhi






16 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am cracking up over your blog post. I hope you don't have to go into an old folks home. They wouldn't understand you.
    All the best and thanks for being a part of IWSG.


    Shalom aleichem,
    Pat G @ EverythingMustChange

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, you're probably right! They wouldn't believe me, that's for sure!
      Thanks, Pat!

      Delete
  2. LOL, do you have the afternoon? :) Believe me it's a boring tale but it does go on and on! And laughing is the best medicine, thank you. I choose laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! I guess you could always make up some secrets if you had to. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to do 2 truths and 1 lie. But didn't. Maybe next time!

      Delete
  4. Rather than sharing my health issues I'd more than likely share my favorite books or libraries around the world I've visited (if I'm lucky).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Might be a better option but I know the real hot topic is health! :)

      Delete
  5. These days, you're better off almost anywhere than an old folks home! We want you to be around to tell your stories. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I'll never make to one anyway! At least it's not on my agenda!

      Delete
  6. This made me smile! Hope you have a long time until the old folks home. But they do have some great stories.
    Www.alliebock.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they always have. It's a sad thing that they are now going to be brushed aside as the rest of the world finds its new normal. Sorry, didn't mean to get maudlin. Thanks so much for commenting!

      Delete
  7. I just hopped over. Nice interview. You've got some great covers going.
    AND...:) Thanks to our awesome co-hosts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You'll "need something to share," - that's funny! And true ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I'm late! Keep forgetting your second blog. Sorry you are having health issues.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you, say hello and leave your blog address - I'll visit, but please take with you my undying gratitude that you stopped by for a read. Be well, be happy, and may your blog surfing bring you joy!