Wednesday, July 1, 2020

IWSG - Genius





IWSG Question: There have been many industry changes in the last decade, so what are some changes you would like to see happen in the next decade?

Since I don't deal with the 'industry' of writing books. I came up with my own question.

My Question:
Which would you pick: being world-class attractive, a genius or famous for doing something great?

I would not want to be world-class attractive, the attention would be extreme, and I couldn't handle that. Nor would I want to be famous for doing something great, for almost the same reason. The definition of "something great" is too open.
I'd rather be a genius; it would allow me to contribute to society on many levels. I could live with that! 😊

Which one would you pick?




8 comments:

  1. I'd take genius as well, especially on the guitar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...Genius would do for me as well. Out of the three. Genius in Math!!! I was terrible at it in school. Id like to see what it feels like to be a genius at mathematics!
    Sonia from https://soniadogra.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks don't matter, famous is scary and stressful, so genius it is! I'll be an OCD organizational genius to combat my ADD. Maybe then I'd get more done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would rather be famous for doing something great than famous for doing nothing at all. 🤨

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I do want to be a great writer. By great, I mean a writer who writes out of her convictions and is able to put them in book form so that the reader enjoys stepping into my world.
    All the best.

    Shalom aleichem,
    Pat G @ EverythingMustChange

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, sign me up for genius, too. :)
    Happy Writing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting...I'd choose famous for doing something great, because that means I could make change. Being a genius doesn't mean much, unless you do something with that genius.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the question, and the vibe of your blog! At first I thought I would choose famous, but then I remembered, oh right, I'm an introvert, and that would be my actual nightmare. So I am another one who would go with genius :).

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you, say hello and leave your blog address - I'll visit, but please take with you my undying gratitude that you stopped by for a read. Be well, be happy, and may your blog surfing bring you joy!