Wednesday, July 7, 2021

IWSG - News & Announcements


Insecure Writer's Support Group


Purpose of the IWSG: To share and encourage. Writers can express doubts and concerns without fear of appearing foolish or weak. Those who have been through the fire can offer assistance and guidance. It’s a safe haven for insecure writers of all kinds! Join us!

The Question:

What would make you quit writing?

My Answer

I don't think anything other than significant health issues could make me quit. I might take a break now and then, but I always come back to it. When an idea forms, it won't go away until it's on paper.

***



I'm also thrilled to report that I'm guest posting at

https://dencovey.blogspot.com/

regarding my newest release 

 A Passion for Murder


&


announcing 

Denise Covey is determined to make 2021 her year.

Starting with the release of Fast & Furious Short Fiction,

an introduction to her soon-to-be-published books! 

Get your copy HERE!

Sign up for her Newsletter HERE!

'Denise is trying her hand at Bookfunnel promotions to build her newsletter list. She'd love it if you clicked on some of the Paranormal Romance books in the link she's shared with me. You'll see her first in a four-book series Paranormal Renaissance Romance, Betrayed, is amongst them. 

She's happy with the downloads of her free short story so far - her introduction to her hero, Duke Vipunin de Castellina. 

How about helping Denise out? 

Click on this link now, find Betrayed, and download your freebie.'

GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING FOR DENISE

DON'T MISS OUT ON YOUR OPPORTUNITY

TO BE PART OF IT!

*****

 And don't forget our outstanding co-hosts this month:

Be sure to say hello!



KEEP WRITING!
and thanks for stopping by!

***







8 comments:

  1. Already visited Denise - will click on that link now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alex. You can always be counted on!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Renee. The clicks and eyes on my Betrayed short story are off the charts!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the new releases for both you and Denise. Well done, ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, Yolanda! All the luck with your new release. And Bravo, Denise, on your new release. I need to check out your methods, Denise. I hope to have a short story collection some day. The key words are some day. Thanks for a great post, Yolanda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, writing while in pain is a big no from me, too. There have been times in my life when being ill stopped me from physically writing, but then reading and dreaming in ink was always the best kind of writerly medicine to keep me going.

    Q

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you, say hello and leave your blog address - I'll visit, but please take with you my undying gratitude that you stopped by for a read. Be well, be happy, and may your blog surfing bring you joy!