Wednesday, February 2, 2022

IWSG - Support


Insecure Writer's Support Group


Purpose of the IWSG: To share and encourage. Writers can express doubts and concerns without fear of appearing foolish or weak. Those who have been through the fire can offer assistance and guidance. It’s a safe haven for insecure writers of all kinds! Join us HERE!

The Question:

Is there someone who supported or influenced you that perhaps isn't around anymore? Anyone, you miss?


My Answer

My Grandmother, it's because of her that I published a book of poetry – For Opal.

 And it's why today, I still post my most intimate thoughts and feelings in free-form poetry. A form of journaling that holds no animus (hostility). 

***


My Jeremy Hawkins Tribute

post is on Defending the Pen



&


Be sure to say hello!
&




Join Us!


KEEP WRITING!
KEEP READING!
and thanks for stopping by!

***

Comments are blocked.
Simply because I am unable
to reciprocate.









No comments: