Monday, February 17, 2020

Your Favorite Genre?



Mason Canyon goes all out for the authors and their books!
Sign up now and get a free copy of MJB!


The Snowman’s cruelty knows no bounds, 

but the object of his hate knows no fear.

Excerpt:

Stowy lolled in his basement bedroom in his underwear, lazily browsing the Internet in a half-hearted attempt to catch up on the local news. Most of it was boring, boring, boring, but one tidbit caught his attention. The corners of his mouth curved upward, and then he laughed out loud.

“So, Quaid’s on his honeymoon and won’t be back to work until after the new year, huh? Oh, we’ll just see about that. I’ve got some mighty fine surprises in store for you, Mr. Big Shot. For you and your bride.”
“Stowy, breakfast is ready!” his mother yelled down the steps.

With a growl, he jumped up and raced upstairs. “Dammit! How many times do I have to tell you not to yell my name? What if a neighbor hears you?” He knocked her sideways with a sharp slap. “Don’t do it again!”

“I’m sorry,” she said, gently rubbing her cheek. “I forgot. Having you here is like old times. I’m just so happy.”
******

You may not like my new thriller, 
but I bet you know someone who will!

Tell me your favorite genre and why it's your favorite
and win a copy of one of the books in 
my Alaskan Murder Series.

and
coming soon
A Passion for Murder



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, say hello and leave your blog address - I'll visit, but please take with you my undying gratitude that you stopped by for a read. Be well, be happy, and may your blog surfing bring you joy!