Saturday, March 28, 2020

Don't Give Up!




“She made broken look beautiful and strong look invincible. She walked with the universe on her shoulders & made it look like a pair of wings.”

“The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.”

“I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me”

It’s better to break your own heart by leaving, rather than having that person break your heart every day you’re with them.”

“I will breathe. I will think of solutions. I will not let my worry control me. I will not let my stress level break me. I will simply breathe. And it will be okay. Because I don’t quit.”

“Fear is a reaction. Courage is a decision.”

”I’m not arrogant. I’m just humble enough to know that I’m a different thing and not everyone deserves to know me.”

“Today I want you to think about all that you are instead of all that you are not.”

“Don’t pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.”

“You’re allowed to scream, you’re allowed to cry, but do not give up.”

                                Stay safe, stay well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, say hello and leave your blog address - I'll visit, but please take with you my undying gratitude that you stopped by for a read. Be well, be happy, and may your blog surfing bring you joy!