Tuesday, April 12, 2016

J = JAISHANKAR




IS FOR M. JAISHANKAR

M. Jaishankar, referred to as the Psycho Shankar, is a serial killer from India. Involved in approximately 30 rapes, murders, and robberies. Jaishankar kept a machete in his black hand bag and killed anyone who resisted.

He was sentenced to 27 years, but has escaped twice.


He is currently imprisoned and has been diagnosed as mentally ill.






If you want to know more, just click his name it contains the link!


Thank you for stopping by!


And For Fun!




For every comment during the A to Z your name will be entered into a contest giving you a chance 
to win a 
paperback copy of my murder trilogy!
All three books!
(signed if I can send by mail)

Each comment for the 26 days will count!
Winner will be announced May 2nd!

Murder & Obsession


10 comments:

  1. Hi Yolanda, I guess I should thank you for scaring me half to death again!
    Rosa
    @RosaT_Author
    Rosa Temple writes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 27 years, is that all? You'd think they would take care to keep an eye on a serial killer.
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems to me that some people are just born evil and then blame mental illness when they are more than aware of their actions and consequences.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are coming up with some very good stuff here. I often wonder where the line between mental illness and demonic possession lies.

    Meet My Imaginary Friends
    #AtoZchallenge http://www.kathleenvalentineblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kathleen, makes you question the definition of mental illness.

      Delete
  5. For people like this, and the ones you have written about before, I would definitely support the death penalty. Why should we pay to keep these people clothed and fed for years when all they did was prey on us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Jo, as long as they don't get out I think making them suffer is a good thing, but today, do they really suffer? Club med, anyone?

      Delete

Would love to hear from you, say hello and leave your blog address - I'll visit, but please take with you my undying gratitude that you stopped by for a read. Be well, be happy, and may your blog surfing bring you joy!