Wednesday, April 27, 2016

W - WOODFIELD


IS FOR RANDALL WOODFIELD

Randall Brent Woodfield called the I-5 Killer, was a 1974 NFL Draft pick of the Green Bay Packers. Convicted of three murders but suspected of 44 he is currently serving a life sentence in the Oregon State Penitentiary. 

Ann Rule wrote his story. 



If you want to know more, just click his name it contains the link!


Thank you for stopping by!

And For Fun!




For every comment during the A to Z your name will be entered into a contest giving you a chance 
to win a 
paperback copy of my murder trilogy!
All three books!
(signed if I can send by mail)

Each comment for the 26 days will count!
Winner will be announced May 2nd!

Murder & Obsession



12 comments:

  1. It seems a shame they can't close those other cases completely because he's only been convicted of three.
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that the families are certain though, and have some peace!

      Delete
  2. Again, another murderer that I had not heard of. It is amazing to me how many innocent people are murdered in the United States.

    Visiting from the A to Z Blog Challenge.

    Shalom,
    Patricia @ EverythingMustChange

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sad to say this happens daily. All over the world!

      Delete
  3. I remember hearing about him mostly because he had been well known as a college football player. I'm glad he's locked up!

    @Kathleen01930
    Meet My Imaginary Friends
    #AtoZchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a fascinating book, I love true crime books :)
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a nasty piece of work and he's in the right place!
    Rosa
    @RosaT_Author
    Rosa Temple writes...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just heard a stat which says a person dies every second somewhere. I wonder how many of those are murders.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you, say hello and leave your blog address - I'll visit, but please take with you my undying gratitude that you stopped by for a read. Be well, be happy, and may your blog surfing bring you joy!