Wednesday, April 13, 2016

K = KEARNEY


IS FOR PATRICK KEARNEY

Patrick Wayne Kearney sometimes referred to as 'The Freeway Killer preyed on young men in California during the 1970s. He's considered one of the most prolific serial killers in the US with over 43 victims.

As a Hughes Aircraft worker, he was labeled a model worker. He's still incarcerated in California serving 21 life sentences.




If you want to know more, just click his name it contains the link!


Thank you for stopping by!


And For Fun!




For every comment during the A to Z your name will be entered into a contest giving you a chance 
to win a 
paperback copy of my murder trilogy!
All three books!
(signed if I can send by mail)

Each comment for the 26 days will count!
Winner will be announced May 2nd!

Murder & Obsession


8 comments:

  1. I am going to have to bookmark your blog for future reference. I can't believe I've never heard of mot of these people but they are fascinating.

    Meet My Imaginary Friends
    #AtoZchallenge http://www.kathleenvalentineblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kathleen, I was surprised too, because I hadn't heard of many of them, not even via the ID channel. :)

      Delete
  2. I wonder why he only preyed on young men. 21 life sentences sounds about right!

    Rosa
    @RosaT_Author
    Rosa Temple writes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Rosa, yes it does, hope that means he doesn't get out!

      Delete
  3. young men? that's is somewhat strange. don't most male serial killers go after women or children. i guess there is nothing usual about a serial killer's prey type.

    it's fascinating.

    i saw my blog on your list. squee! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi djinnia, your welcome, I find your blog amazing! Serial killer's prey on anyone. I was surprised by the number that do prey on men too!

      Delete
    2. Thank you! But I'm usually only amazing one month a year! And this would be the month.

      Delete
  4. I'm very glad he will never be getting out. Some people should be locked away for everyone's safety.
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you, say hello and leave your blog address - I'll visit, but please take with you my undying gratitude that you stopped by for a read. Be well, be happy, and may your blog surfing bring you joy!