Saturday, April 30, 2016

Z - ZIKODE


IS FOR CHRISTOPER MHLENGWA ZIKODE


Christopher Mhlengwa Zikode, the Donnybrook Serial Killer was convicted of 8 counts of murder but it's assumed he committed at least 18.

He terrorized the small South African town of Donnybrook by entering households, shooting all male members and kidnapping the women.

Arrested for attempted murder he got out on bail and committed more crimes. But his final sentence was 140 years in prison. As far as I know he is still there.




If you want to know more, just click his name it contains the link!


Thank you for stopping by!



And For Fun!




For every comment during the A to Z your name will be entered into a contest giving you a chance 
to win a 
paperback copy of my murder trilogy!
All three books!
(signed if I can send by mail)

Each comment for the 26 days will count!
Winner will be announced May 2nd!

Murder & Obsession

********************************************

Thank You!

Not an easy subject and only of interest to a few

I appreciate all your comments and visits

We finished the 2016 A to Z Challenge!

You all rock!


17 comments:

  1. Many congrats on making it all the way to Z. I think possibly I should be disturbed that there are serial killers for every letter, but unfortunately I am not surprised. Thank you for a most interesting AtoZ.
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was shocked and it is disturbing, but your right not really surprising.
      Thank you for the daily follow and comments not just here but on Defending the Pen - so appreciated!
      Happy May!

      Delete
  2. What did he do with the women he kidnapped? Thanks for some fascinating posts. I bought your first book and started it last night. Alaska has to be interesting to write about. Thanks for playing. I enjoyed it so much.

    @Kathleen01930
    Meet My Imaginary Friends
    #AtoZchallenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to say, but he raped and murdered them. He was a beast of the worst kind!
      I'm thrilled that you're reading my work. Thank you!
      Thanks for your support both here and on Defending the Pen. Over and above the call of duty! I loved meeting your imaginary friends!
      Happy May!

      Delete
  3. This was a fascinating series of murder and mayhem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks djinnia, your posts on evil spirits and ghosts, fascinating! Thanks for your support!
      Happy May!

      Delete
  4. Phew! What a lot of evil souls. I hope you enjoy a break from all the horror, but all the same it's been fascinating. Congratulations on making it to the end!
    Rosa
    @RosaT_Author
    Rosa Temple writes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on completing the challenge!
    @ScarlettBraden from
    Frankly Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  6. What did you do. Google Murderers? There are a lot of monsters out there aren't there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something like that, but yes I was shocked to find so many of them. Still it fulfilled the challenge!

      Delete
  7. I always came to your blog in broad daylight because at night it would have been too scary!!
    Congratulations on completing A-Z!
    What made you choose this topic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Tamara, makes sense. Funny thing is I usually write these posts at night. Especially Sheila's stories. :)
      Thanks for coming by - day or night!
      It's a blog about murder - it simply made sense. LOL

      Delete
  8. Congrats on finishing the challenge. I love serial killers so I'll have to spend a day off from the day job and read your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you, say hello and leave your blog address - I'll visit, but please take with you my undying gratitude that you stopped by for a read. Be well, be happy, and may your blog surfing bring you joy!