Wednesday, January 7, 2015

POPULAR MURDER POSTS



My apologies, I intended to make this blog all about writing murder, but life got in the way! Reviewing how I left things, I found some interesting statistics:

The most popular posts for this blog, in order of popularity are:


Just wondering what that says about these posts – were folks doing research for something they may be planning? Or just curious, and were taken to my blog after typing some innocent words. I think it's the latter, how many times have you typed something into a search engine and were taken to a place you never saw coming?

I'm not making any promises but this year I will try to deliver on the blogs promise. If you'd like to be a guest – have a new murder mystery book to tour, or have something to share about writing murder just email me at: YolandaRenee@hotmail.com

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yolanda,

    How very interesting! Do you know what the most commonly used weapons are? for homicide I mean.
    Looking forward to read more from you here.
    Best,
    Nila.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nila, thanks for not giving up on me. I'm trying to get back to this site and will try and post reviews of some of my favorite mystery reads. I have quite a list, and I'm still debating the A to Z challenge for this year. Oh dear, not again!
    I'll get those stats for you and make a post out of it too! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you, say hello and leave your blog address - I'll visit, but please take with you my undying gratitude that you stopped by for a read. Be well, be happy, and may your blog surfing bring you joy!