Saturday, April 2, 2016

B = BUNDY


  
IS FOR TED BUNDY


Ted Bundy, well known for his charisma and looks confessed to killing 30 women. He decapitated 12 of his victims and kept severed heads in his apartment. His killing spree ran between 1974 & 1978. 

He was executed in Raiford Prison in Florida, 1989.



Electric Chair



If you want to know more, just click his name it contains the link!


Thank you for stopping by!



And For Fun!



For every comment during the A to Z your name will be entered into a contest giving you a chance 
to win a 
paperback copy of my murder trilogy!
All three books!
(signed if I can send by mail)

Each comment for the 26 days will count!
Winner will be announced May 2nd!




13 comments:

  1. Ted Bundy is by far my favorite serial killer. I have studied him extensively :D Another great one, Yolanda!
    Have a great weekend!
    Lori

    My A2Zs @ As the Fates Would Have It & Promptly Written
    Follow Me (Ravyne) Twitter|Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Ravyne, Bundy, was truly unique. From the way he lured his victims to his many escapes!

      Delete
  2. We LOVE the Bundy family. We also love Ted Bundy's transformation in Modern Family. Such a talented and funny guy. Great B of the day, Yolanda. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ted Bundy - a name that everybody knows for all the wrong reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when Ted Bundy was in the news. I followed his story quite closely as I was a big fan of Ann Rule true crime books, and she worked very closely with him at one time (I think he may have had ties to the D.A.'s office?) At any rate, it amazed me that a man who was attractive and so very intelligent could be involved in such wicked deeds. His death-row interviews are fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Megan, I loved Ann Rules books. Yes, she personally knew Bundy,

      Delete
  5. Bundy was the typical sociopath who thought he was superior to those around him. He had everyone fooled for so long.
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeek! I'm one of those people who are 'obsessed' with serial killers, yet terrified all the same (i'm sure people like me are larger in number than I realize!) I will come back for sure to read more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, you're so right! Fascinated and yet terrified!
      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  7. I've read about Ted Bundy. In fact, I watch a TV channel that airs real life crimes - Investigation Discovery and a bunch of others. I love the profiling and the detailed case study.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you, say hello and leave your blog address - I'll visit, but please take with you my undying gratitude that you stopped by for a read. Be well, be happy, and may your blog surfing bring you joy!