Monday, April 18, 2016

O = ONOPRIENKO


IS FOR ANATOLY ONOPRIENKO

Known as 'The Beast of Ukraine' Anatoly Onoprienko, would chose an isolated house and kill all the occupants and any witnesses. Then he'd set the house on fire.

He died in prison from heart failure in 2013 at the age of 54.

DNRIP



If you want to know more, just click his name it contains the link!


Thank you for stopping by!



And For Fun!




For every comment during the A to Z your name will be entered into a contest giving you a chance 
to win a 
paperback copy of my murder trilogy!
All three books!
(signed if I can send by mail)

Each comment for the 26 days will count!
Winner will be announced May 2nd!

Murder & Obsession



9 comments:

  1. I was reading about this guy only just the other day, a real monster, no conscience at all.
    Sophie
    Sophie's Thoughts & Fumbles | Wittegen Press | FB3X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, he just simply didn't care who was there, he wanted to kill!

      Delete
  2. Unbelievable. What prompted him to do it? You just cannot hlp but wonder what sort of background he had.

    @Kathleen01930
    Meet My Imaginary Friends
    #AtoZchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. What drives these people to do these things I wonder? I'm kinda rethinking that idea I had about living in house in a remote area now!

    Rosa
    @RosaT_Author
    Rosa Temple writes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, he was really brutal.

    Visiting from the A to Z Blog Challenge.

    Shalom,
    Patricia @ EverythingMustChange

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suddenly, my house in the suburbs, surrounded by hundreds of others, has unexpected advantages...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another delightful character - must admit I wouldn't like to live in an isolated area. I am so sorry he died!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I'm very glad he can't harm anyone else. You do have to wonder what creates a person who enjoys so much killing and destruction.
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you, say hello and leave your blog address - I'll visit, but please take with you my undying gratitude that you stopped by for a read. Be well, be happy, and may your blog surfing bring you joy!