Thursday, April 21, 2016

R = RIDGWAY



IS FOR GARY RIDGWAY


Known as 'The Green River Killer,' Gary Ridgway targeted sex workers in the Seattle area. Suspected of killing over 90 victims he confessed and was convicted of killing 49.

"Later in a statement, Ridgway said that murdering young women was his career."

He's serving a life sentence.

We can only wish!




If you want to know more, just click his name it contains the link!


Thank you for stopping by!

And For Fun!




For every comment during the A to Z your name will be entered into a contest giving you a chance 
to win a 
paperback copy of my murder trilogy!
All three books!
(signed if I can send by mail)

Each comment for the 26 days will count!
Winner will be announced May 2nd!

Murder & Obsession


9 comments:

  1. He looked like such an ordinary man and seemed to live his life like one except for the murders. You have to wonder what goes on in a head like his.
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What irks me the most is he was on their radar years before he was arrested. With that huge of a task force, I find the investigation flawed. They let him get away with murder for far too many years!

      Delete
  2. I remember reading about him. He was at it for a very long time before he was captured. I didn't know what happened to him--glad he is in prison.

    @Kathleen01930
    Meet My Imaginary Friends
    #AtoZchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, I was just in that very area! Goosebumps! What a sick man. I read the whole Wikipedia article. Do you think law enforcement professionals can ever be *prepared* to deal with an individual like him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do wonder sometimes what they did before DNA? I guess our made up detectives are too good!

      Delete
  4. I actually know about this one. He at the top of sick and twisted.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you, say hello and leave your blog address - I'll visit, but please take with you my undying gratitude that you stopped by for a read. Be well, be happy, and may your blog surfing bring you joy!